Merillat Master Piece Features:
- With 35 beautiful door styles to choose from you’re sure to find the perfect cabinetry to meet your personal style preference – from Art Nouveau to Traditional, and everything in between.
- Five wood types that include Cherry, Maple, Birch, Hickory and Oak make up the Merillat Masterpiece® line. A laminate option is also available.
- From deep and dark to light and airy, the design possibilities are almost limitless with 50 finishes, 17 glaze finishes, three painted finishes, 10 burnished finishes, five vintage finishes, 11 premium highlight finishes and five premium antique glaze finishes.
- Merillat Masterpiece® cabinetry features 3/4″ solid hardwood or laminate doors; 3/4″ solid wood full-depth drawers with four-sided dovetail construction; and 3/4″ solid hardwood or laminate drawer fronts. Standard on all Merillat Master Piece cabinets is the SoftAction® system, our silent and effortless self-closing SoftAction® door.
Merillat Classic Features:
- This product line offers 20 door styles; and with timeless designs and a wide variety of options, your dream kitchen can easily become a reality.
- Four wood types that include Cherry, Maple, Hickory and Oak make up the Merillat Classic® line. A laminate option is also available.
- Design flexibility is the name of the game, and getting the look you desire is easy with 14 finishes and 11 glaze finishes.
- Merillat Classic® cabinetry features 3/4″ thick 48-pound density engineered wood or solid hardwood doors; four-sided 1/2″ thick 48-pound engineered wood lap joined with adhesive and stapled drawers; and 3/4″ thick 48-pound density engineered wood or solid hardwood drawer fronts.
- With thicker, stronger materials, premium construction and outstanding features, a Merillat Classic® Deluxe Option is also available. SoftAction+ Technology is included for drawers and SoftAction Technology can be added to doors for a silent, effortless and self-closing door and drawer movement.
Merillat Essential Features:
- The Merillat Essentials® product line offers six door styles for a stylish kitchen at an incredible value.
- Two wood types that include Maple and Oak make up the Merillat Essentials® line. A laminate option is also available.
- One of the four finish options available in the Merillat Essentials® line is sure to meet your taste.
- Merillat Essentials® cabinetry features 5/8″ thick 48-pound density industrial grade engineered wood or medium density fiberboard doors; however, Sundale, Milbridge II and Pemberton II door styles are 3/4″ thick doors; drawers are vanity-depth and corners are lap joined with adhesive and stapled; drawer fronts are 5/8″ thick 48-pound density engineered wood or 3/4″ thick hardwood.